Real Time Counter

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Welcome to Adam's Apple: UNCENSORED! Let's talk about it...

WELCOME to Adam's Apple: UNCENSORED

Selfie Love: No Shame
For those of you who don't me yet...you will. Welcome to my blog. My name is Adam and I'm an uncensored person, as my blog title indicates. I am an open book and enjoy living in public because it's easier than trying to manage privacy and secrets. I have nothing to hide. 

I am a very extroverted character and like to speak my mind. However, you know those types of people because the above description fits so many personalities; let's be honest...they can be a bit grating, right? I like to keep things fresh, spicy and honest. 

To put myself into a few categories would do a disservice to who I am because I am much more complex than that. So are you. 

I like selfies and am obsessed with pop culture. No shame in admitting that. This "selfie culture" is fascinating and I've observed it for years before I started to play the game. I find it secretly hilarious because some folks believe I'm ignorant to the stereotype. In fact, I'm intentionally playing right into it. 

I am first and foremost an artist and I drip with emotion. I am full of love and like to spread peace while adding a healthy balance of strong personality. You never know what you're going to get with me, and that's exciting! One thing you can be sure of though; I will never be rude, mean or harm a soul. I have it ingrained in me from my dear mother (yes, I'm a mama's boy) that those types of behavior are not an option.

I make a lot of mistakes, fall down, get messy (like all of us)...but I get back up and try again. That is the key component to life, in my opinion. Try everything, don't leave any rock unturned and regret as little as possible. 

To get you started, here are links to my other social media platforms. Please take a look and visit! I like to ENGAGE, not flaunt. So let's start conversations and talk about it...


I can't wait to meet all of you and play around with our thoughts and ideas. 

Remember - I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours.

Peace + Love,
Adam

1 comment: