Real Time Counter

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

ROCK AND ROLL By Adam Cerny

ROCK AND ROLL By Adam Cerny

ROCK AND ROLL By Adam Cerny
People often ask me why I'm so obsessed with pop music. Because my explanation takes forever, I usually give a half-hearted answer. 
What most of you don't know is that Rock 'n Roll is my TRUE LOVE. 
"Adam is so obsessed with Lady Gaga. He worships her." - everyone who meets me.
NOT TRUE. What most of you ALSO don't know is that Lady Gaga is actually my #2. My #1 is, has always been and always will be...(drum roll, please)....JANIS JOPLIN. Yes. Janis. 
Janis and her emotion-fueled songs have helped me through many hard times.  She makes me want to love the earth while listening to "Summertime"...her voice twisting with emotion. 
So there you have it, hookers. The truth is out! Thank you for watching! 
-Adam xoxo
OCTOBER 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment