Real Time Counter

Sunday, November 8, 2015

HOW I LOST MY VIRGINITY By Adam Cerny

HOW I LOST MY VIRGINITY

By Adam Cerny

vir*gin*i*ty
noun: virginity
synonyms: honor, purity, innocence
The state of being naive, innocent, or inexperienced in a particular context
While I do not want to divulge too many details of this short autobiographical event, I do want to dispel the thought that I'm referring to my sexual virginity. I am not. I am referring to a moment in my life where I lost my innocence in a particular area of love. 
This video lives somewhere between reality and fantasy. Fact and fiction. It's up to your interpretation, but I hope you do take something away from this. The below video outline will guide you through the story:
-SIX MONTHS AGO - Presurgery. Virginity lost. Reflecting on trauma and my memories that can potentially be LOST forever.
-ONE YEAR AGO - Presurgery. Virginity is intact and slowly fading. Fighting. Love. CHAOS.
-SIX MONTHS LATER - Scientist going into surgery. Explaining the surgical process. Deconstruction, rebuilding, and decompression. Scars, trauma, and tattoos of pain have been surgically removed.
-PRESENT DAY - Post-surgery. Virginity lost. Postmortem and reflection. Moving on and forward. 
Thank you for reading and watching. I hope that you can take something positive away from this experience. Losing your virginity (in the context of this video) is actually a gain of knowledge. Confidence and love can grow from the recovery. 
THE MORE YOU TRY TO FIX ME - THE MORE MAGICAL I BECOME
-Adam xoxo
NOVEMBER 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment