Real Time Counter

Thursday, March 2, 2017

BEHIND THE SCENES WITH ADAM: EPISODE 1 by Adam Cerny


BEHIND THE SCENES WITH ADAM: EPISODE 1 by Adam Cerny


The cover art to this episode is hilarious. If you were you look at it, you'd see fire, and what looks to be a girl who wants to have sex. Right? Obviously, I'm a dude. I could grow my natural hair to that length, but it's not a good look on me. The colors remind me of the 1980s rock band, Dokken. Singing, they split up in 1989. I'm still a huge fan, though. The body is all me. The point is this: the cover art is hilarious because it's everything I'm not. It's all make-believe, playing pretend, and storytelling. Why? Because it's fun!

Rarely do we, as audiences have an opportunity to peek behind the curtain. Self-transparency can be fun. Peeking behind the curtain is, dare I say, kind of naughty? I love watching "Behind the Scenes" documentaries because I appreciate the honesty. I can look at that person and say, "Wow, they aren't so different from me." We're all human. We're all alike, yet, so different.

Unbeknownst to them, the very talented Ashley Renée + Jonathan Regier lent their skills. I love telling stories with people who are...real people. These two are fun. I also want to give a big shoutout to Triller, ROLR, and Smule Sing! Those iOS apps have made me look much cooler than I am.

I hope you enjoy this quickie. Episode 2 should be coming shortly. I have so many ideas that need to come to fruition. Even if it's for me. It's always nice to humor at least one person, though.

Thank you so much for watching! Be sure to like, comment, share, and subscribe.

Peace + Love ☮️✌🏻❤️

-ADAM xoxo

FEBRUARY 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment