Real Time Counter

Saturday, March 21, 2020

πŸ’—ALL WE EVER NEEDED WAS LOVE πŸ’—(Pandemic of Loneliness) by Adam Cerny

ALL WE EVER NEEDED WAS LOVE (Pandemic of Loneliness)

By Adam Cerny

I want to preface everything by saying that this is only a perspective. My perspective. It’s very important that we hold space for everyone to feel how they want to feel. There is no “right” or “wrong”. I hold space for all perspectives because everyone’s is valid. The only place I’ve observed where we land together is the land of fear consciousness. Not only am I feeling it, but I’m watching humanity respond to fear consciousness.

I’m not going to tell you what I know you should do or feel, because what the fu** do I know? (I know a lot, actually) Live your life and do you, right? The idea that I should be telling a group of people what to do; I mean, think about that. The answers you’re looking for aren’t going to come from out there somewhere. They’re going to come from inside of yourself. Because – when hasn’t it? Think about that. Think about your life. What you’ve been through. All the pain you’ve endured + all you have suffered. Then – remember that you still laugh. The point is that it is still good in this world. It is still good for you. It can be.

Is that enough? For you? For me? I’m not sure it is, sometimes, to be honest. This is why I cannot paint myself as a saint, as much as I would love to do that. Trust me. I’m an actor. In case you hadn’t noticed, I LIKE the attention. Every single other actor out there agrees lol. You all know it. So – I’m being honest because I don’t know how NOT to tell the truth. This is why when I tell stories on stage, I fuc**ng mean them. It’s real for me. But – this – isn’t a story. We’re in real life.

This is not about “dealing” with ANYTHING. This is about dancing with it. In times of crisis, there is so much opportunity. Wanted vs. unwanted is a design to help develop your own self-awareness. I have a SPOILER ALERT for you. Fear is not going anywhere. One cannot live a life without fear. Fearlessness? There is no such thing. Hiding our fears from people doesn’t mean they aren’t there. What is the fear? It’s information. Information on a world or an outcome that is not wanted. It’s in the reaction to the fear that causes people to do regretful things. Ignoring fear also causes us to do stupid things. But – why is this? Fear has a way of persuading us that the most important thing in life is survival. I’m here to say – that is incorrect. The most important thing in life is not survival. The QUALITY of life is what is most important.

In case you hadn’t yet noticed, most of 2020 is going to be about owning fear. We’ve all lost our capacity for the destruction phase in rebirth. I've experienced several near-death moments in my life. I have a standard to measure “being alive” next to many things. This virus has exposed our society’s OBSESSION with privacy. When our privacy becomes compromised, fear + panic set in. Our immune systems weaken.

The virus has taken complete advantage of an immune-compromised society. Overworked, overstressed, overstimulated, and undernourished. We’ve created a detrimental mix that births a cold + dry environment for this virus to thrive. The answers to our questions start inside. When was the last time you did an internal inventory of yourself?

What CAN you do? Recognize the paradigm of fear is a story created from a misconstrued reality. It's gone overboard. Have empathy + understanding. Fear-based paradigms aren’t stopping or going anywhere. These paradigms will continue. We continue to shift into the quantum field into higher dimensionality. There are no shortcuts. You cannot escape this. You must see it + watch it + experience it because it’s up to you to show the way out of it. We cannot blame the way humans are responding to their consciousness. For those of you who understand me – you are a light being in human form.

The opposite of fear is love, so fuc**ng practice love. Take this time to work on yourself. You have a GIFT to live a better life in a new world. Every single person on this Earth deserves the right to enjoy the life they’re in. Share your thoughts with others. It doesn’t matter how much worse anyone else has it. Everyone’s feelings are valid + need acknowledgment. Hope can and will deliver you from your darkest days.

People need people. I’ve always said this. Please - it is my ask to all you. Try to cultivate authentic space to hold validity for everyone’s individual realities. We are a pack species. We can’t survive in isolation. Yes - people can be annoying. Yes - life is not fair. But you know what? Sometimes, it IS fair. Sometimes, people + connection makes you feel alive. Turn the situation into a win-win. Not for me. For yourself. Do this, for you. It’s the most loving act of kindness you could give yourself now.

You’re going to fu** up. We all are. We’re going to make mistakes. We can count on that being an inevitability. Think about polarity. If that endless list of unwanted things is infinite…then the opposite side of the coin exists. What stands between you + where you want to be? Show up for yourself. Because you can.

It's easy to feel small in a world of billions of people. It's easy to convince ourselves that we don't matter. I can assure you nothing could be farther from the truth. You do matter. You are pure energy. What you do with this life means something. I wouldn’t sell you spiritual novocaine, which is why I’m telling you the way things are. You, yourself, you matter. When you are sad and when you are happy. You create a ripple effect. You would not be right where you are if you weren’t supposed to be. The easy way to tell is if you weren’t where you’re supposed to be…you wouldn’t be there. Very easy.

All you EVER needed was love. Start acting like it. I promise you – you will come out of this a brand-new person. The person you always wanted to be. The person your inner child dreamed of becoming. You WILL come back into alignment + harmony. You are LOVED. You're SEEN. You're HEARD. And you are MOST DEFINITELY validated.

Why?
Because. I SAID so. THAT’S why. ❤️

Thank you so much for watching!
Be sure to like, comment, subscribe, share, and chat with me on these other social media platforms!
FACEBOOK: http://bit.ly/2pkqFN3
TWITTER: http://bit.ly/2pX9f6y
BLOG: http://bit.ly/1b7CytW
VIMEO: http://bit.ly/2pqcpPn
INSTAGRAM: http://bit.ly/2oW4UAb
SMULE (singing): http://bit.ly/2pbND9v

PEACE + LOVE ☮️❤️
-ADAM xoxo

MARCH 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment