Real Time Counter

Saturday, February 7, 2015

"Adam's ART Manifesto: A Look Back" TRAILER #1

"Adam's ART Manifesto: A Look Back" - TRAILER #1


---COMING SOON---

We should all have an internal and personal declaration to ourselves.


This personal "ART" manifesto is instead catered for a public eye. I'm the creative type. We like to share all of our emotions and thoughts...on about every topic you can imagine.

It's not that I want to push a belief on to you. It's rather that I use the honesty and candidness of myself to hopefully inspire you to know and like your true self as well. Or don't like that person inside of you. It's all your choice. It's up to you, really.

Please - if there's ONE KEY TAKEAWAY I can provide as guidance for you as you watch this video:

DO NOT OVER-THINK THIS

Have fun. Laugh! Make fun of me or feel inspired. Those are the guidelines. The RULE here is to just have fun. 

So go do that for me and let me know what you think, loves. 

Peace, 
Adam xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment