Real Time Counter

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Adam's Guide to LOVE & HAPPINESS

ADAM'S GUIDE TO LOVE & HAPPINESS


Based off the hierarchy of basic human needs, I focus primarily on the two tiers: Self-Actualization & Love. These are perhaps the most confusing and crucial tiers on our journey of life.

I am not a saint, an expert or a therapist. I do not have the answers. I do have a lot of experience and some great guidance to follow...

There is no magic or music video to accompany this honest message. It's bare bones. It's visceral. It's the truth.


Take the 8 minutes out of your day to watch and see if perhaps something strikes a chord with you. You could learn something. Or please comment below, and perhaps I can learn something from you!

We're all in this together. Stay in love.

-Adam XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment