Real Time Counter

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

How I Found True Love on GRINDR...

How I Found True Love on GRINDR...


Happy April 1st, 2015! 

I am so excited to share with you a project I've been asked to participate in weeks ago. As NONE of you may know, I found my TRUE LOVE off of the famous iPhone hookup application, Grindr. A postgraduate student at NYU has asked me to share my experience with the app and how I found my "one and only". 

For the GAYS - if you happen to use Grindr, this honest and inspiring story will resonate with you. If you don't use it - what are you waiting for?! Get on there! A gentleman is waiting to sweep you off your feet. 

For the HETEROS - Tindr just hasn't been cutting it, has it? Move along to Grindr - where TRUE LOVE can be born and foster in a loving environment. This app has everything...


Happy April Fool's Day, loves! ;-) 

-Adam xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment