Real Time Counter

Thursday, August 6, 2015

SAY YOUR PRAYERS: Prologue

SAY YOUR PRAYERS: Prologue

SAY YOUR PRAYERS: Prologue
by Adam Cerny
For those of you who know me quite well, this video and blog post shouldn't come as much of a surprise. It's well known among my tribe that I have been an avid scary movie fan since childhood.
Freddy Kreuger, Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers, Ghostface Killer and Jeremy Melton. From VALENTINE, for those of you hardcore genre buffs. A plethora of other horror movie antagonists stands out in my mind. More so for their effect on pop culture in its respective time than for its scary factor. These are icons that I grew up with and have come to love. 
"SAY YOUR PRAYERS: Prologue" is not exploring any new territory whatsoever. This is me playing around with scary ideas, sounds, imagery and implication. It's what we do not see that is most terrifying. But don't worry - whatever happens in the dark will come to light. 
**Based on True Events** But ARE they ever? What embellishment has gone into sprucing up the story for a target audience? I'll leave this up to you to decide. 
Enjoy the first installation of the SAY YOUR PRAYERS tragedy! Watch the horrific events that led to the disappearance of Adam. 
Thank you for watching! Please like, comment and let me know what you think. Let's talk about it! ;-) 
-Adam xoxo
August 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment