Real Time Counter

Thursday, August 13, 2015

When Life Gives You Lemons... by Adam Cerny

When Life Gives You Lemons...

by Adam Cerny

When Life Gives You Lemons... by Adam Cerny
"When Life Gives You Lemons...Make Lemonade", right? I've heard many variations on the theme. I won't try to come up with my own because I'm almost sure it wouldn't be that humorous. I try not to make too much light of this phrase because its message rings true every time. 
This quick 4-minute film came together in one day. This was a means to help distract me from something that was sucking energy from my life. Let me rephrase that - I was allowing this event to suck energy from my life. 
Please don't flag the alarms. Nothing life-altering is shattering. Simply enough - I'm making Lemonade. I'm choosing to reassess the way I receive, interpret and deal with unhappy news. 
At the end of the day - I can always feel better by creating something artistic and visual. That's the part of myself that makes me the happiest - creating and telling stories. 
What is it in YOUR life that prompts you to make Lemonade? 
Think about it and get back to me. I'd love to hear and talk about it! Thank you for watching, liking and commenting! I appreciate it so much. 
Peace + Love! 
-Adam xoxo
August 2015

2 comments:

  1. Your "mad" video skills make it very entertaining. I'm sure you are going to go far with your increasingly visual/audio communications. By the way, my sister was a police officer who had a saying, "When life gives you lemons, bite into them and don't let go." She "lived" her life practicing what she preached. I enjoyed your video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joyce - I'm so overjoyed that you took the time to watch the video and read the blog! (To be honest - most people bypass the blogs lol!) It's so encouraging to hear from someone as accomplished as you that my work means something to you. To hear about your sister is such a tender memory and I agree wholeheartedly with her mantra of "When Life Gives you Lemons...Bite into them and don't let go." I want to be like that...living 100% authentically what I preach. THANK YOU for this comment. Means the world. - Adam xoxo

      Delete