Real Time Counter

Thursday, September 10, 2015

ADAM: PART THREE by Adam Cerny

ADAM: PART THREE

By Adam Cerny 

**DISCLAIMER** Rated PG-13 for brief nudity and language!
I am excited to show you ADAM: PART THREE. The audience has a deep-dive look into me through this concluding installment. I have always considered this a trilogy.

ADAM: PART ONE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRLpR_c-BxI was about having a lot of fun. I introduced a concept of oneself as their own favorite topic. We know ourselves better than any outsider. I also introduce a concept that I like to follow. "Living halfway between reality and fantasy". 

ADAM: PART TWO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZlgSNJ812o was a bit "preachy", you could say. I put a lot of opinions and statements on how I feel about certain issues. At the same time, I was pulling back the curtain on myself. If anything, this installment was a bit more in the real world. 

ADAM: PART THREE follows and ends the trilogy. I know that I am going to upset a lot of people based on the PG-13 content of brief nudity and language. It can seem like "shock art" and abrasive. Please know that those reactions are not my intention. 
It's time to get real and dispel illusions I've created through these video installments. I've asked you to not get too "heady", and if you've done that...this film will make sense to you.

You can't please everyone: you will either love it or hate it. Either way, I'd like to hear your thoughts. My goal was to spark a movement. A movement of love. A personal manifesto and guide that I follow in my own life. 

Thank you to everyone who has contributed. I appreciate it so much! Be sure to like, comment, and subscribe. You'll make my day! 

-Adam xoxo

September 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment