Real Time Counter

Thursday, September 3, 2015

WELCOME BACK MUSIC VIDEOS By Adam Cerny and Derek Lamar

WELCOME BACK MUSIC VIDEOS

By Adam Cerny and Derek Lamar


After a grueling yet undeniably soulful journey, I knew I had to let off some steam and chill out the best way I know how to! That includes making music videos with my best buddy and main hang. 

Each song has a deeper meaning behind what the last week has meant to us. We want you to have fun watching this quite little montage of fun music videos we put together. If anything, we sure had a workout in the lip-syncing department! 

Thank you to all my family and friends who gave me their support. It truly means the world. September has begun. Here's to fresh starts and new beginnings! Thank you for watching!

Peace + Love

-Adam xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment