Real Time Counter

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

I'M GONNA SHOW YOU CRAZY By Adam Cerny

I'M GONNA SHOW YOU CRAZY

By Adam Cerny

I've been in creative hibernation for almost a month now. Sometimes, life happens. I've never been one to create for the sake of creating. That's when work becomes stale and it's obvious not only to the audience but to myself. To quote my character "Chad", I only want to put something out there if it's inspired.
But, yet, I've been in inspiration overload. I am finding places, people, memories, thoughts, events, music, etc.. that have been feeding me with so much inspiration. I had to sit and gather my thoughts before I went forward to release anything. Otherwise, I would be releasing a word vomit frenzy of content. 
This PRELUDE is an introduction of what's to come. It's a peak inside my creative mind for the past month or so. 
It's funny to look back one year ago and see what kind of content I was releasing. I was saturated in the "selfie culture".  Explaining my work down to the smallest detail became the norm. I feel more playful, more colorful, and a lack of responsibility in what I release. It's fun to not take myself so seriously. I tell it for everyone! 
I am much more than the music video montages I create. I live beyond the self-referential characters I dive into. Things are about to get even crazier, but not in a volatile way. I prefer to this of this as a controlled and spiritual mania. Thanks for riding this with me. I'm excited for what is brewing and what's to come! 
Thank you so much for watching! 
-Adam xoxo
DECEMBER 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment