Real Time Counter

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

INDIGO CHILD: PART ONE By Adam Cerny

INDIGO CHILD: PART ONE

By Adam Cerny

***CAUTION*** LANGUAGE 

What is an INDIGO CHILD? When I first heard the term “indigo child”, I thought of a female band, Indigo Girls, from the 1990s. Completely unaware of the term and the logic behind it. The actual term “indigo” comes from the color of the sixth chakra (energy center). Some call this the third eye chakra. 

Through my exploration, I have found that I am an INDIGO CHILD. I always have been. There was such a relief in my soul when I discovered this. It reassured me I was not crazy. I have been exuding the qualities of an “indigo” and no one thought to tell me. I have broken up my exploration into two categories: SADNESS & HAPPINESS. Yes, this is an inspiration from one of my favorite Disney films, Inside Out. The following video is part one. Exploration of sadness through the eyes of an INDIGO CHILD. 

I like to think of two perspectives when answering, “what is an indigo?”. The spiritual version and the nonspiritual version. This caters to all audiences in the way of their lens. The nonspiritual view of indigo people is “gifted souls”. They have a sense of a goal or mission, are intelligent and exude creativity. The spiritual view of indigo people is that they are "old souls" with great spiritual depth. Indigo people are not more spiritual than others. They do own a different genre of depth and wisdom inside of them.
What traits do child and adult indigos have? 
-Intelligent
-Want to know WHY when asked to do something
-May have problems with rage or anger
-Reject authority OR dare to go against the grain to avoid required and repetitious tasks
-May have depression, feelings of helplessness or suicidal feelings at a young age into adulthood
-Have deep emotional EMPATHY for others or be sensitive
-Have a craving or need to change the world for the better or believe this is their path
-Have strong intuition
-Have psychic or spiritual tendencies that usually appear at a young age (premonitions, hearing voices, seeing angels or ghosts, etc.)
-May have Attention Deficit Disorder or trouble focusing on tasks
-Sexually, they are expressive and explore different types of sexuality without fear
-Usually born after the year 1980

PART ONE: SADNESS. This video is just ONE way of looking through the eye of an indigo. It’s MY lens. Everything is open to interpretation, so please take from this what you will. There is no right or wrong way of viewing sadness. Disney taught me this from Inside Out. LOL! It means different things to different people. 

Just promise me you can remind yourself at the end of the video that I am okay. This is a performance piece. It's acting. I feel that I have to remind people of this. ART is art. I'm a happy and sad person, as all tend to be. Our ups and downs create the roller coaster of life, and I want to speak to the darkest and lightest parts of our soul. The things we don't say out loud sometimes lead us more than we think. 

Thank you so much for watching and be sure to look out for PART TWO: HAPPINESS. In part TWO we will take a dive into the extreme JOY, LIGHT, and LOVE that indigos see. I wanted to make this a happy ending. :-) 

-Adam xoxo 

DECEMBER 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment