Real Time Counter

Thursday, September 22, 2016

MIMI'S COOKIE BAR ORGANIC VEGAN + GLUTEN FREE SWEETS REVIEW By Adam Cerny

Mimi's Cookie Bar "Organic Vegan + Gluten Free Sweets" Review

By Adam Cerny


I have been a huge fan of Mimi's Cookie Bar  (http://mimiscookiebar.com/) for many years. Mimi + her team are located in Mammoth Lakes, CA. No matter what she creates it always tastes 100% delicious.

Mimi Council has just released her new cookbook, "Organic Vegan and Gluten Free Sweets", which you can purchase on Amazon here - http://amzn.to/2cpyfeF


Watch as I talk about Mimi, my love for baking, and my FAVORITE Mimi's Cookie Bar Cookie: the Frosted Snickerdoodle (formerly, Chubby Dougies). 

I can tell you that all 24 cookies were eaten in a matter of 60 minutes and I don't regret it for one second. The main reasons I can say that are that the recipe is healthy, organic, and I have the metabolism of a hummingbird. ;-) 

Thank you for watching! Happy baking! :-) 

-Adam Cerny xoxo


SEPTEMBER 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment