Real Time Counter

Monday, December 19, 2016

FIFTY SHADES DARKER: I DON'T WANNA LIVE FOREVER by Adam Cerny

FIFTY SHADES DARKER:

I DON'T WANNA LIVE FOREVER

By Adam Cerny


E.L. James has created quite a trilogy of literature.
Erotic, amusing, and deeply moving, the Fifty Shades Trilogy is a tale that will obsess you, possess you, and stay with you forever. 

Taylor Swift + Zayn Malik (of ONE DIRECTION, yes) have created the film's title song, "I DON'T WANNA LIVE FOREVER". Much like my "Sledgehammer: Music Video" (link here - http://bit.ly/1zNnGNk), I wanted to create a music video for this impressive saga. 
This music video stars ME. I'm your Christian Grey. Be my Anastasia Steele. Enjoy this sonic + visual treat. 

Thank you so much for watching! Be sure to like, comment, subscribe, and share. Much appreciate. Peace + Love!

-ADAM xoxo

DECEMBER 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment