Real Time Counter

Sunday, January 29, 2017

ADAM'S ROLRs by Adam Cerny


ADAM'S ROLRs by Adam Cerny


I'm in love. Yes. With the app ROLR! And my two co-stars, Jonathan Regier + Jordan Stemp, for lending their amazing talent to this movie.

Creative video collaborations are so fun to do! Patching together gems into a narrative is hard. That's why this film won't make any sense. YET - I can guarantee it'll make you smile.

We tackle Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Baywatch (THE REMAKE), Dirty Dancing, Titanic, Brides Maids, and more!

Be sure to download the amazing app ROLR here 👉🏻👉🏻http://rolr.me/

Thank you so much for watching. I hope this brought a smile, laugh, or giggle to you. Be sure to like, comment, share, subscribe, and let's talk about it! Peace + Love!

-ADAM xoxo

JANUARY 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment