Real Time Counter

Saturday, February 11, 2017

JOHN WAYNE (Lady Gaga) by Adam Cerny

JOHN WAYNE (Lady Gaga) by Adam Cerny


**RATED R: Mature CONTENT - BRIEF NUDITY**

I always fall for the bad guy. Do you too? I know it's bad. I like danger and excitement. I like people who push the envelope. I'm a performer. I push the envelope. I perform in a very uncontrolled manner on stage, on camera, etc. I do a lot of free association. It's spontaneous. It's theatre. 

You will never know your limits until you push yourself to them. I'm tough. I'm ambitious. I know what I want. If that makes me a bitch, I'm okay with that. I'm okay with always going after the "bad guy". Their danger warms me in a way that a jacket cannot. 
"If you've got them by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow." - John Wayne.   
Thank you so much for watching! Please be sure to like, comment, subscribe, share, and let's talk about it! Be sure to visit my blog here - http://adammcerny.blogspot.com/

PEACE ☮️ + LOVE ❤️

-ADAM xoxo

FEBRUARY 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment