Real Time Counter

Monday, January 19, 2015

Happy Martin Luther King Day! LET'S MAKE LOVE!

HAPPY MARTIN LUTHER KING DAY!

LET'S MAKE LOVE


I hope that you've all celebrated in the true spirit of what today signifies. 

And for God's sake - take. the. goddamn. message. I hear many say each year how inspired they are by this special day to carry on the message of love over hate...and then that vigor dissipates. Please don't let it escape you. Keep on it and will find incredible joy in the message that MLK lived and preached every day. 

As I mention in this video - everyone is in pain. We need to be comrades and lift each other up in harmony.



I'm going to jump off the soap box now haha! But truly - I mean it. I would make love to all of you (sans my family!)...but you know the act I'm talking about. Make love to each other and soak it all up.

Then I'll always let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours. 

MLK! Peace! Love! - Adam 

No comments:

Post a Comment