Real Time Counter

Friday, May 8, 2015

Adam's Birthday with his Mom 2015

Adam's Birthday with his Mom 2015

It's my birthday today! May 8th. Happy Birthday, Adam! ;-) 

"Once upon a time there was a blonde bombshell named Debbie who wanted a baby boy so badly. Her dreams finally came true and when she gave birth they became the best of friends. 

To this day, they remain friends and comrades. Debbie's son, Adam, has learned so much from her. He hopes that one day he can be as strong, loving and admirable as his mother."


**I wouldn't have wanted to celebrate my birthday at midnight with anyone else but my mom. She's literally the COOLEST gal around. How did I get so lucky? If you don't know her...you must! She's my angel forever and always. I love you, mom!**

Thank you all for watching! :-) Keep loving! <3

-Adam xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!!! Love the video and your mom! Happy Mother's Day, Debbie! And congrats on the beautiful baby boy! All grown up! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Brandy! Thank you so much for these kind words! I'm so happy you enjoyed the video! Had a wonderful birthday with my mom, and I'll be sure to pass along the words to her as well. Have an awesome day, Brandy! :-)

      -Adam xoxo

      Delete