Real Time Counter

Sunday, May 24, 2015

TRIPPING ON ADAM: A LOVE DRUG

TRIPPING ON ADAM: A LOVE DRUG

**Before we go any further, please note that I do NOT endorse the use of any hard drugs. That is not what LOVE is about and it's not in line with the fun vibe of this video. Do not mistake the video. The "drug" personifies love.**

I thought it was time to have some fun. The following music video "drug" experience creates a lack of responsibility, but with a vigor of passion. There is no deep message attached here as in my previous films. This means to keep your attention and take you through a trippy journey. 

The main theme here - LOVE.


I use myself as the pill to swallow. I am the LOVE DRUG. Come trip on me. Go slow and breathe. You'll come out of this feeling good about yourself. You'll come to - you'll feel energized - you will empower yourself because it's already inside of you to do so. 


Sip on the Kool-Aid. This is a friendly experience. I'll be with you along the way to guide you through and ensure that this trip is worth it. Use all of your senses. You're alive!


COME HAVE FUN! GO LOVE! PEACE! HARMONY! EARTH! MUSIC!

Thank you for watching. Let me know what you think. Let's talk about it! 

-Adam xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Check out my new blog & video post! TRIPPING ON ADAM: A LOVE DRUG here - http://bit.ly/1GxT186 Have fun and enjoy the experience! Let me know what you think too! Let's talk about it, lovers. :-)

    -Adam xoxo

    ReplyDelete