Real Time Counter

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

MEMORIAL DAY 2015 WITH ADAM: A SERIES OF COMEDIC VIGNETTES

Memorial Day 2015 with Adam: A Series of Comedic Vignettes

No music videos. No sexual poses. No "come-hither" looks. Something NEW is before you. Something you've never seen me do. It's quite simple! I've stripped down the familiar and played with the new. 

I do honor the Memorial Day Holiday. I also give you an INSIDE LOOK into my daily life. 

- Boiling ginger root tea
- Hating on Dubsmash Vines
- Rehearsing lines with my mother, +Debbie Cerny 
- Staring contests with squirrels (find out if I win it or not!)
- EVEN MORE...
You will have to tune into the video to see more!

Happy Memorial Day! Ahem! Happy Belated Memorial Day 2015!

Thank you for watching, lovers! 

+Adam Cerny xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment