Real Time Counter

Saturday, June 27, 2015

ADAM: Part One

ADAM: Part One

By Adam Cerny

The concept behind this piece is quite simple: the concept is MYSELF. Do any of you know who I am, what I believe in and stand for? How much of what you see is reality and how much of it is fantasy? I’ll never answer those questions for you. Art is meant to be open to interpretation, and I’d hate to fill in all the ugly holes with an explanation. 



As Lady Gaga says: “The lie of it all is more truthful because I invented it.” I, too, like to live in a place that’s halfway between reality and fantasy. Some realities are too desolate, hence the reason I need to be immersed in creative arts. 

This is only the beginning of me pulling back the veil ever so slightly and carefully. Please do not reach too much into what you see in the following video. That will defeat the purpose of the experience I want you to go through. YOU ALSO MISS THE WHOLE JOKE...SO DON'T GET ALL HEADY ON ME, lovers. ;-) 

Enjoy "ADAM: Part One"...

Thank you for your support! Thank you for watching. ☺

-Adam xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment