Real Time Counter

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

DUBSMASH GOES WILD: Part One

DUBSMASH GOES WILD: Part One

Some background: after failing to hit the iOS app store twice, DUBSMASH finally launched in Germany on November 19, 2014. Flash forward to present day where there are 50,000,000+ "Dubbers" across 192 countries. 

Who knew that DUBSMASH would challenge and possibly conquer the SELFIE? That's where we are currently at.

My friend Justin McGarry and I are fans of the app. Justin is quite good and he was my inspiration behind creating this piece of work. It's quite simple and funny. The video highlights favorite DUBSMASH audio and video that we have collectively created. 
No hidden meanings behind this video. Just sit back, relax and have a fun time listening to some funny and incredibly accurate lip syncing. 

If you like what you see, please help support DUBSMASH and I by liking, commenting or sharing the video. It would mean a lot.

Thank you for watching, lovers! 

-Adam xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hi Silvia! I am elated and thrilled that you enjoyed this blog post and video on Dubsmash! I'm a huge fan of the app and how much it has grown. Mostly - I'm happy it brings smiles to people's faces. You're the best. Happy Friday, Silvia! :-) - Adam xoxo

    ReplyDelete