Real Time Counter

Monday, June 15, 2015

Happy Birthday, Ryan!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RYAN!

Today, June 15th, is my little brother's birthday! I have vague and foggy memories of my mother being pregnant with my brother. My first clear memory of life is at the age of 2 years and 1 month when my little brother was born. 

I can recall sitting on the hospital bed and he enthralled me with his face. I remember thinking that he was a present to me. Ryan IS a present to me every day and I've kept a watchful eye over him since then. 
He's the best guy ever. It's funny, but I find myself (the older brother) looking up to him (the younger brother). This is a societal role reversal in some ways. But with Ryan...the pride I feel to be his brother is huge. 

Happy Birthday, Ryan! I love you to pieces! :-) <3 

- Adam xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment